Masami's products must meet the following M-GAP standards, including the following:
1. STANDARD PRODUCTION AREAS are carefully selected, the key fruit safety zones, certified by PPD. Currently, Masami is selling the following products:
- Logan at Hung Yen province
- Guava fruit at Ha Noi capital
- Litchi fruit at Thanh Ha District, Hai Duong and Luc Ngan, Bac Giang
- Custard apple at Lang Son province
- Durian at Tien Giang Province
- Mango at Cai Lay, Tien Giang province
- Dragon Fruit at Binh Thuan province
- Graph at Ninh Thuan province
- And some fruit other areas...
2. STANDARD PRODUCERS are trained on safe fruit production and are manufactured in accordance with Masami standards (M-GAP) in combination with VIET GAP and GLOBAL GAP standards.
3. PRODUCTION PROCESS: seed, fertilizer, pesticide are recorded in the orchard log book and managed on the system. Garden orchards are updated regularly with pictures.
4. QUALITATIVE QUALIFICATIONS: About 1 - 2 days before harvesting by mobile and laboratory testing, ensuring control of residues of pesticides, harmful microorganisms, heavy metals, nitrates lower than the permitted level.