Semi-synthetic multigrade Gazprom Diesel Premium SAE 5W-40, 10W-30 and 10W-40 and mineral Gazprom Diesel Premium SAE 15W-40 engine oils are blended from advanced base stocks and thoroughly selected additives. They exhibit extended service live, reduced oil consumption through burning and compatibility with emission control systems (SCR, EGR).
- High VI base oils with optimum anti-friction characteristics ensure maximum engine capacity
- Improved thermal and oxidation stabilities retain stable performance over the service life of oil
- Stable oil film prevents wear over a wide temperature range and extends engine life
- High efficiency cleaning additives and thoroughly selected base oils featuring low evaporation losses protect against sludge and deposits formation at high and low temperatures and retain cleanness throughout the life of oil
- High-speed four-stroke diesel engines with turbocharger in heavy-duty trucks, road and off-road equipment including that with EGR and/or SCR systems (under ACEA E7).
- Gasoline engines requiring API SL oils.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
HEALTH AND SAFETY
When used as directed, Gazprom Diesel Premium oils have no adverse effects either on health or environment. Beyond normal hygiene no special precautions are required. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective gloves. In case of contact, flush immediately with water and soap. For more information please refer to the Safety Data Sheet.
REDUCED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
Place used product in an appropriate waste disposal container. Dispose via a licensed waste disposal contractor. Do not discharge waste lubricant into groundwater, watercourses, soil, sewerage or drainage systems.